Uniflex is the partition system with telescopic rod and curtain with rings designed to guarantee patient privacy without hindering treatment and care operations.
The Uniflex system is available in two versions: knockdown and non-knockdown, both with telescopic rod that can be retracted to take up less space.
The knockdown version can be folded against the wall, in just a few simple steps, taking up a minimal amount of space and guaranteeing maximum freedom of movement.
The Uniflex system consists of:
- telescopic tube in anodised aluminium available in a variety of models: Telescopic non-knockdown or Telescopic knockdown, the latter fitted with joint to fold the tube by 90°
- wall anchoring system available in two models: with exposed or concealed screws
- curtain in fireproof (class 1), water-repellent, stain-proof fabric, machine washable at 60° and available in a wide range of colours
- rings with hooks for fixing the curtain
- 90° chrome-plated steel joint (only available for the knockdown system).